Independent studio O’ol Blue Inc. is quickly updating its free to play real-time tower-rush god-game MINImax Tinyverse on Steam in its first month on Early Access.
The game is living up to its promise of constantly developing and updating the game according to their released Roadmap for the Q1 of 2019, and it seems to be bringing many reasons for gamers to try out and play the game.
These are some of the new features to be added in the 1st Update:
- Matching System is being improved.
- Realm lock system is being changed to have an option for players to use red/blue to remove the lock from locked characters and miracles.
- Sudden Death has a time limit, and DRAW will be an option for match’s results.
- Game daily quests are being added to obtain additional red/blue.
- Korean Language is being supported.
- 2 New Miracles are being added.
- Some Balance and UI/UX Improvements are being included
The team also unveiled the development roadmap for Q1 this year. Check out the details on the Steam page.
About MINImax Tinyverse
MINImax Tinyverse is a F2P real-time 3D strategy-brawling god game in which two realms of tiny beings try to conquer their rival’s towers. Protect your favorite realm –Aillai or Creaea– as you control the environment, summon miracles, and lead your team to victory.
Before entering the battle, you can select one specialist among a total of 4 fighters, assemble troopers from 11 different options, and choose up to 6 different miracles from a total of 22.
- Enjoy the thrill of 1v1 fast-paced strategic battles.
- Play with charming characters, such as Ortto, Aidel, Tuppi, Shainen on the Aillai side; Murrakah, Kaya, Nia, Fainuke on the Creaea side.
- Pick up and drop your Champions to protect them from danger or to unleash their skills over the enemies.
- Zoom in the camera to watch them closer while displaying their prowess in an incredible map of Ortto’s territory.
- Tank, damage, heal, siege, scout, hide, snipe, assassinate, blast, slice, pierce and more, with 11 different troopers you can select and combine to create the best deck settings!
- Block, bind, gather, freeze, burn, pollute, heal, purify, slow down, speed up, scare away, super punch and much more, 24 mighty miracles of MINImax Tinyverse to grant victory to your realm.
- Attempt to destroy the defending towers, but beware, they are not going to fall easily!
- Learn the unlimited possibilities, cool upcoming new features currently in development that we are preparing to unleash on MINImax Tinyverse.
“We wanted to make a competitive PvP gameplay version of Lemmings when we began creating MINImax Tinyverse,” says Kim Nam Seok, CEO & Executive Producer at O’ol Blue Inc. “Warcraft 3 also helped us to crystalize some game mechanics, and we were inspired by the gameplay simplicity in Clash of Clans, too.”