A Retro-Futuristic Golf Management Sim, Tower Defense, Pinball Hybrid From MinMax Games, the makers of Space Pirates and Zombies 1 and 2
Build the golf course of the future. Utopian dream, or dystopian nightmare? It’s up to you. Evolve from a tiny pitch and putt into a colossal mega resort. Employ crazy devices to turn holes into chain-reaction engines beyond imagination. Just watch out for the pesky weeds of tomorrow, bent on knotting up your creation. The future of golf is in your hands, so take a swing!
GolfTopia aims to create a humorous management tycoon experience fused with wacky physics-based golf mechanics. Visiting golfers are a picky bunch that will scrutinize everything they see with over 100 thoughts, complaints, or compliments. Beauty is only turf deep; as every tree, every blade of rough, every bump, and roll of the terrain changes how golf is played. Managing a GolfTopia won’t be easy.
Place every tee, every hole and every devious sand trap. Lure in visitors, while keeping them fed, hydrated, and pacified. Make them happy enough and they’ll turn into prestigious members, or drive them to madness in a fiendish golf gauntlet! But picky golfers won’t be your only problem. Defend your creation from a growing infestation of ill-tempered foliage with robotic workers and defensive turrets. Add kooky gadgets like fans, bumpers, launchers, and teleporters to your course, turning it into a finely tuned money-making machine. Develop your course into a world-class attraction with hotels, putting greens, a driving range, bars, restaurants, and more. See to your golfers every possible need, so they never have to go home, EVER!
GolfTopia is coming Q1 2020 to Steam for the Windows PC and will require Windows 7.0 or higher; a 3D graphics card with 2GB of video memory, and DirectX 11.0 capability.
- Build your bizarre retro-futuristic golf course in a humorous alternate universe.
- Appease 200 persistent golfers that repeatedly visit your course, improving as they go.
- Peak into the thoughts of every golfer to see their likes and dislikes, and where they took place.
- Manipulate the very earth itself with powerful terrain tools.
- Fight against an evolving infestation of ugly weeds that enrage your visitors and break your stuff.
- Employ worker drones and powerful defensive turrets to fight the infestation.
- Build crazy devices like fans, bumpers, launchers, and teleporters to push your course beyond sanity.
- You can even play on your own courses, leveling up just like the other golfers do.