Atari® — one of the world’s most iconic consumer brands and interactive entertainment producers — today released Atari Combat: Tank Fury™, a new tank-themed, match-3 puzzle role-playing game (RPG). Developed by Kung Fu Factory, Atari Combat: Tank Fury is available now on iPhone and iPad and Android devices.
Atari Combat: Tanks Fury takes the wildly popular match-3 puzzle experience and adds a twist with RPG progression systems and strategic military-themed elements, offering a fun and thrilling experience. Players control the action by matching three pieces to fire at enemy combatants — strategically building up their own armies by collecting tanks, ammunition, and upgrades that are based on authentic military equipment, each with special and unique abilities.
To download Atari Combat: Tank Fury, please visit:
“We have worked hard in developing a unique game that offers something new in the match-3 genre,” said Daryl Pitts, President and Executive Producer at Kung Fu Factory. “Beyond adding military themes and RPG elements, Atari Combat: Tank Fury also looks beautiful thanks to our signature high-quality 3D animated production process.”
“The match-3 genre is one of the most popular in the mobile gaming industry, and Atari Combat: Tank Fury offers something new to traditional genre fans, while also appealing to those interested in playing more realistic, military-themed puzzle RPGs on mobile devices,” added Jean-Marcel Nicolai, COO of Atari.
- Collect and upgrade a fleet of historical armored vehicles from a global arsenal
- Complete over 200 missions in gorgeous 3D animated environments
- Unlock campaigns, build a powerful military base, and reap rewards for completing the most challenging missions
- Best other players in fast-paced, immersive PvP and PvE battles
- Show your tactical and strategic chops by participating in weekly live events