Vikings, Slavs, Anglo-Saxons and Germans expand their battlefields to Xbox One!
1C Entertainment and developer Destructive Creations are happy to announce that Ancestors Legacy is now available on Xbox One via the Microsoft Store for 39,99 USD / 34,99 EUR. After its successful launch on PC, the critically acclaimed historical RTS aims to fill in the gap of strategy games on console platforms and bring the blood-soaked battles of the Medieval years into your living room. Being developed from the beginning for the use with a controller, Ancestors Legacy guarantees to bring the original RTS experience to all strategy game fans even without the traditional peripherals.
* Ancestors Legacy is also launching on PS4 today, published by Destructive Creations.
Ancestors Legacy is a history-inspired, real-time strategy game influenced by historical events in the Middle Ages. The game combines resource management and base building with large-scale, squad-based battles across vast battlefields, all rendered in superb detail with Unreal Engine 4. Experience medieval bloodshed like never before thanks to the cinematic action camera that puts you right in the middle of the battle at the press of a button.
Take command of your army as you storm through medieval Europe in an extensive series of campaigns. Choosing one of the four available nations – Viking, Anglo-Saxon, German, or Slav – you will be tasked with more than just conquering, raiding, and pillaging enemy camps, villages, and towns. Only by utilizing the full range of available tactical options, taking strategic advantage of the environment, and managing your temporary bases and settlements will you emerge victorious.
- Four playable nations in an extensive single-player campaign inspired by historical events
- Various modes of intense multiplayer battles
- Advanced tactical options combining the use of terrain, experience, and morale
- Cinematic battle camera view that puts you right in the center of the action
- Outstanding visual fidelity powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Streamlined resource management and village construction