Station Life DLC Brings New Facilities, Technologies, and Missions to Award Winning RPG Deep Sky Derelicts
1C Entertainment and Snowhound Games announce their new DLC for the award-winning turn-based RPG Deep Sky Derelicts, Station Life is coming on Steam, GOG and other digital stores. Station Life is priced at $6.99 / €6.99 (price varies by region) and will be available on December 12 at 10am Pacific Time.
Station Life is the second expansion to Deep Sky Derelicts focusing on turning the station, your scavenger home and safe haven, into a more lively and versatile hub of scavenging operation. The overhauled station introduces new possibilities to further upgrade and customize your crew, challenging encounters and timed events that involve other station dwellers, and high-profile bounty contracts to pursue during derelict raids, as well as a new character class.
Station Life Features:
- Give junk new life in the Crafting Workshop by turning old equipment into a new, powerful, tailored gear
- Character-augmenting Experimental Surgery Department and Neural Reprocessing Facility add-ons introduce more customization options for the party
- Random station encounters like brawling with rival scavenger crews, bargaining with shady dealers, and fending off raidering intruders make base management even more exciting
- New side missions to complete and a bunch of new NPC encounters to discover and enjoy
- A new playable class: Inventor – a sturdy, melee-combat oriented character that lacks shields but applies unique health regeneration abilities on the battlefield to compensate
- Six brand-new nasty enemy types of varied power and nature
- New equipment, bounty contracts, station environments, and more!
Deep Sky Derelicts is developed by Snowhound Games and published by 1C Entertainment. The game was launched on PC, Mac, and Linux via Steam on September 26, 2018 for $19.99. The title is rated PEGI 12 – Violence and Bad Language.