Vertigo Gaming Inc. is excited to announce the latest title in its million-seller restaurant management series Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?! will exit Early Access and fully launch October 14th for $19.99 USD (or region equivalent) on Nintendo Switch and Xbox One consoles as well as Windows PC and Mac via Steam and GOG. The PlayStation 4 edition is scheduled to release shortly thereafter.
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?! is also coming soon to Amazon Luna!
“I’m so excited to be a part of Amazon’s new game service — the tech powering the game is, quite frankly, incredible,” says David Galindo, creator and lead game designer. “As a dev it was one of the easiest platforms I’ve ever developed for, and I can’t wait for people to try our game and so many other indie greats on Luna!”
In celebration of these announcements, Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! is available to download and play on Steam for free until Monday, October 5th as part of an extended Free Weekend promotion. All three Cook, Serve, Delicious! games are on discount as well through the event.
About Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!
Hit the road in this massive sequel to the million-selling Cook, Serve, Delicious! series as you travel across the United States to participate in the Iron Cook Foodtruck Championships with your trusty robot crew Whisk (voiced by @negaoryx) and Cleaver (voiced by @havanarama).
Set in the radically-changed war-torn America of 2042, play through an all new story-driven campaign where you cook hundreds of foods—including many brand new to the series—across hundreds of levels in a new gameplay structure that has been completely redesigned to deliver fast-paced action, or take it easy with the all new Chill Mode that can be toggled on or off at any time!
- Play through the campaign via single player or with a friend in local co-op (with the ability to change on the fly).
- Upgrade your food truck with dozens of gameplay-affecting modules!
- Expand your food catalog with over two hundred foods!
- Decorate your food truck with dozens of trinkets that span the US!
- Tons of accessibility features that allow you to play the most comfortably you’d like, including motion settings, flashing/strobe settings, audio and colorblind features, and tons more.
- Over a hundred hours of gameplay spanning over 380 levels!
- An amazing original soundtrack by award-winning composer Jonathan Geer.