French developer Damien Mayance, co-founder of Pixelnest Studio, announced today that Flipon, a fun and juicy puzzle game, will be launching on Nintendo Switch™ and Steam on October 8th.
Flipon is a fast-paced arcade puzzle game, using match-3 mechanics mixed with gravity and silliness to create a fun experience. You play as Kat and her space miners crew in a dangerous solar system full of shiny “Flipoblocks” and wacky bad guys.
“With Flipon, I really wanted to make a game that my whole family could enjoy, and still offer a good challenge to regular Panel de Pon/Puzzle League/Tetris Attack players.
I’ve worked on Steredenn: Binary Stars, Night Call or Lethis: Daring Discoverers, and I do my best to offer a polished and fun experience to players.”
French developer Damien Mayance
- Campaign: 75+ levels mixing 5 game modes: objectives, survival, boss fights, puzzles and challenges!
- Challenge: a procedural puzzle generator for unlimited hours of fun
- Score attack: an infinite scoring mode with online leaderboards
- Powers: discover and use wisely 6 different powers during your fights!
- Versus: local multiplayer fights, up to 4 players on a single screen!
- The game is also available in Breton!