Hack yourself, hack your enemies, hack the world. Get ready for first-person dungeon-crawling meets cyberpunk grime
Get ready to jack into a neon-bathed cyberpunk take on the classic, first-person dungeon crawler – Conglomerate 451 hacks into Steam Early Access on May 23, 2019! Available for PC, C451 embraces its grid-based RPG roots, offering a truly unique and striking take on one of gaming’s most iconic genres.
Set in a city overrun with corrupt corporations, assemble a squad of cloned agents in a bid to restore order to sector 451. From altering your agents’ DNA and installing ability-granting neural implants, to equipping them with powerful cyberlimbs and literally hacking the world around you mid-conflict, you’ll need to take every advantage you can get. Not only will agents lost in battle lose all their previous progress, starting again as a fresh clone, but even basic wounds can have a lasting impact on your agents, evolving into permanent disadvantages.
- Classic dungeon crawling – Face your enemies in a cyberpunk take on classic, turn-based dungeon crawling gameplay by choosing the best strategy, taking advantage of their weak points and making the most out of your agents’ skills
- Manage your resources – Make use of your own personal R&D department to research advanced technology, unlocking new features, powers and options for progression
- More than just body mods – In addition to upgrading weapon and armor proficiencies, augment your body with interchangeable cyber implants that completely change your agent’s skills and utility
- Pain and Trauma system – Even the smallest wounds can have a lasting impact. By taking damage in combat, agents risk generating permanent Traumas that will follow them between missions
- Procedural cyber dungeons – Experience the dungeon crawling you love, mixed with future technology as you take on procedurally-generated dungeons and missions
- If you die in the game… – Each mission could be your last thanks to agent permadeath. Consider every move, because if an agent dies in battle, they will be lost forever
- Hack the world – Enter cyberspace mid-mission and hack your way ahead of the competition to get crucial intel and give yourself the advantage
Conglomerate 451 arrives on Steam Early Access on May 23, 2019, with a full launch planned for later this year. For more information, be sure to check out the game on Steam and follow RuneHeads and 1C Entertainment on Twitter.