}early_access_exit.game ($_CONGLOMERATE451 [‘dungeon_crawler’] + [‘roguelike’]) = helloworld
Today, 1C Entertainment and developer RuneHeads are excited to announce first person cyberpunk dungeon crawler Conglomerate 451 will exit Steam Early Access on February 20, 2020.
During Steam Early Access, RuneHeads released multiple updates to Conglomerate 451 introducing new areas, enemies, and corporation bosses, updating UI, and adding exciting roguelike features such as imperfect character cloning and randomized perks. On launch, Conglomerate 451 will be updated again with a patch fixing bugs and polishing features.
Conglomerate 451 digs deep into its grid-based, dungeon crawling RPG roots, offering players an incredible variety of technologies to explore and upgrade. Roguelike elements add weight to the smallest decisions, for your agents to make it out alive, they must leverage everything from hacking and equippable agent skills, to strategic use of tools developed by your personal R&D department.
Both 1C Entertainment and RuneHeads would like to reiterate that Conglomerate 451 is not an emergent AI bent on expanding the limits of the human vessel for its own unknowable purposes and that the game is completely benign to humanity in all ways.
As CEO of a special agency tasked with taking down the corrupt corporations that threaten sector 451 of Conglomerate city, you have access to technology that today’s top companies and governments can only dream of. From cloning to cybernization to DNA manipulation, your agents can be built from the ground up to fit mission needs.
- Manage your resources – Make use of your own personal R&D department to research advanced technology, unlocking new features, powers and options for progression
- More than just body mods – In addition to upgrading weapon and armor proficiencies, augment your body with interchangeable cyber implants that completely change your agent’s skills and utility
- Pain and Trauma system – Even the smallest wounds can have a lasting impact. By taking damage in combat, agents risk generating permanent Traumas that will follow them between missions
- Story or Endless Mode – It’s your choice. The Story Mode brings you in a world filled by events and a war with corrupted Corporations and their propaganda. In the Endless Mode, the game will create endless content for you
- Perks and Mutations – Your agents can acquire special skills (Perks) and obtain Mutations
- Drugs and Disorders – buy synthetic drugs to temporarily empower your agents, with the risk that they develop Mental Disorders
- Procedural cyber dungeons – Experience the dungeon crawling you love, mixed with future technology as you take on procedurally-generated dungeons and missions
- If you die in the game… – Each mission could be your last thanks to agent permadeath. Consider every move, because if an agent dies in battle, they will be lost forever
- Hack the world – Enter cyberspace mid-mission and hack your way ahead of the competition to get crucial intel and give yourself the advantage
- Collectables and Achievements – find collectables around the dungeons and bring them to the Collector to discover the truth