WAR… WAR never changes his platform. Or does he?
The Apocalypse rides onto Nintendo Switch with Darksiders Warmastered Edition
Ruin is ready to stomp on Earth again, when War, the devastating and disputed hero of Darksiders Warmastered Edition, starts the Apocalypse on Nintendo Switch. When will this happen? April 2nd is the planned release date for the End Of The World as we know it: a world without Darksiders on Switch™.
Darksiders Warmastered Edition is already available for PC, PlayStation®4 and the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X, and will be out on Nintendo Switch™ on April 2nd 2019 for an SRP of £25.99 / €29.99 / $ 29.99, both digitally and in retail stores.
Deceived by the forces of evil into prematurely bringing about the end of the world, War – the first Horseman of the Apocalypse – stands accused of breaking the sacred law by inciting a war between Heaven and Hell. In the slaughter that ensued, the demonic forces defeated the heavenly hosts and laid claim to the Earth.
- Apocalyptic Power – Unleash the wrath of War, combining brutal attacks and supernatural abilities to decimate all who stand in your way
- Extreme Arsenal – Wield a devastating arsenal of angelic, demonic and Earthly weapons; and blaze a trail of destruction atop Ruin, War’s fiery phantom steed
- Epic Quest – Battle across the wastelands and demon-infested dungeons of the decimated Earth in your quest for vengeance and redemption
- Character Progression – Uncover powerful ancient relics, upgrade your weapons, unlock new abilities, and customize your gameplay style
- Battle Heaven And Hell – Battle against all who stand in your way – from war-weary angelic forces to Hell’s hideous demon hordes