It’s that most cheerful time of year again, and Atari’s hot mobile game RollerCoaster Tycoon® Touch™ is decking the halls with new winter-themed content and a plethora of gameplay improvements. Turn your park into the winter wonderland of your dreams and leave your guests in awe of your festive prowess with these holiday updates.
There’s music in the air and the crisp breeze boasts a hint of sugar cookie — it’s the holiday season! For a limited time, RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch’s Winter Holiday update adds thirty-one exclusive winter holiday-themed cards, which are sure to be the jolliest yet! Get your guests into the holiday spirit with a glistening snow-filled park, holiday decorations, and the new Gift Tree!
What’s new in the RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch Winter Holiday update:
- Enjoy a festively festooned Holiday-themed park environment full of snow, decorations, and themed attractions.
- Collect 31 exclusive Holiday cards, including an epic ride, a shop, a restaurant, 14 coaster parts, three seasonal colors, and the Snowman Entertainer.
- Collect every Holiday decoration before the end of the season to unlock the Holiday Fence.
- Level up your Winter Holiday cards to trigger additional revenue and peep boosts for your park.
- New legendary building, the Gift Tree — an animated decoration boosting the coin generation of rides within its range.
- Play the new “Fun over Food” Scenario and win up to three new ride skins.
- During the Winter holiday, rewards in all friend gifts are significantly increased.
Boasting over 19 million players since the game’s release in early 2017 on iOS and Android devices, RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch’s latest update allows players to continue creating, customizing, and sharing their dream parks — now with a touch of holiday spirit. The Winter Holiday update follows the spooktacular Halloween update, a wet and wild Water Park expansion, and a culinary-themed content update created in partnership with TV personality and social media star Foodgod (Jonathan Cheban)