Independent development studio Stirling Games will be releasing their space survival game Derelict Void on Steam on March 18th.
Derelict Void is a galactic roguelike city-builder involving scavenging for resources and base management. You command a ship and crew searching for resources you need to stay alive.
Inspired by Frostpunk, Derelict Void was originally funded on Kickstarter back in November with the support of 148 backers after reaching 112% of its original goal. The game supports content modding through an editor website.
- Explore and navigate through stranded ships and treacherous debris to discover the secrets of the void.
- Take Risks and make the right choices to survive.
- Manage resources to your ship’s survival and balance it all to keep the ship going for another day.
- Create your own stories in the world of Derelict Void, and share your mods with friends through our content delivery servers.
- Open content creation tool where everyone can contribute to the story and world of the game.