Pixelsplit Games and Assemble Entertainment are thrilled to announce that the rogue-lite survival game Deadly Days is now available worldwide on Windows PC for $11.99 USD! Featuring all-new weapons, survivors, specialty items, and more, Deadly Days offers players the opportunity to experience the zombie apocalypse in a way only a flamethrower-wielding, banana suit-wearing lunatic can! You’ll need to think quickly and find the best ways to make the most of more than 60 different items scattered throughout the world while loading up on some truly random weapons as you fend off the zombies and protect your pack of equally looney people.
Following a very successful Early Access phase, Deadly Days enters the fray as a one-of-a-kind zombie survival game that focuses on intense strategic elements, as well as the undeniable humor behind what a zombie apocalypse would look like in our modern meme-oriented society.
To celebrate the launch, Assemble Entertainment has released an all-new trailer depicting just how truly unique Deadly Days is. Warning: shenanigans will ensue!
Our apocalypse started simply enough — with the fast-food chain MKing launching a new burger product on the market. Addictive additives were secretly added to the meat in order to boost sales. You see where this is going, right? The plan worked out. However, the addictive drug meant that all logical brain areas shut down over time, except for the “Gimme fresh meat!” section of the brain. And it doesn’t want just a light snack, no, this is full-on brain buffets that it craves! As if that wasn’t bad enough, this disease also prevents people from dying a natural death! To survive this munching monster nightmare, a high level of force is necessary.
Key features of Deadly Days include:
- Over 60 different crazy items and tons of powerful special abilities that can dramatically change the outcome of any battle
- Over 25 weapon types with randomly generated modifications
- Over 30 different survivor skins and more than 10 unique zombie and boss types that only one want thing: brains!
- Lovingly designed pixel art style and procedurally generated cities and missions
- New integrated Twitch feature — viewers can now become survivors and decide which mission should be taken on next!