When saving Earth is a game
Independent educational game development studio Titan Deep Space Company releases the 3D action adventure Elva the Eco Dragon on Steam today.
Follow Elva, a little dragon concerned about ecology, through four initial levels and three more to come for free, and protect our planet from pollution and waste. Recycle, plant trees and change plastic bags for paper ones as you clean the seas and the atmosphere.
“With Elva the Eco Dragon families and children will learn new ways of taking care of the Earth and clean it up”, says Peter Kratky, solo-dev at Titan Deep Space Company.
Elva the Eco Dragon is being released in Early Access and it will remain like that for maximum 6-9 months. The full version of the game will contain three more stages with exclusive challenges in each.
- 3D action adventure game in third person
- Help Elva, a little dragon, who protects our planet from pollution and waste.
- Four initial levels and three more to come for free.
- Recycle, plant trees and change plastic bags for paper ones.
- Clean the seas and the atmosphere