Videogame publisher and developer Mastiff, in partnership with Calappa Games, today announced the highly anticipated, physics-based, 3D action battle game Fight Crab will come to the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch. Fight Crab will be available to download on Sept. 15, 2020, across North America, Europe and Australia.
Published by Mastiff and developed by Calappa Games, Fight Crab is an over-the-top action game that combines giant crustaceans, wild weaponry, and intense claw-to-claw combat into one absurdly hilarious, must-play game.
About Fight Crab
Generous gods have bestowed uncanny strength and intelligence upon one of the world’s most resilient creatures – the crab. Using their newfound abilities, these shelled warriors armed themselves with weapons and now battle for control of the lands, living by one simple rule: “those who are flipped onto their shells must admit defeat.”
You are a crab. Embark on a world tour of devastation, flipping over as many crabs as possible in a quest to be crowned lord of the crustaceans! Progress through the game to unlock new playable crabs, learn powerful skills, and amass an arsenal of deadly weapons like the whip sword, nunchaku, axe gun, chainsaw, and beam saber – everything needed to crush the living shell out of the opposition! Crabs can be visually customized and leveled up to create the perfect build, suitable for any playstyle.
- Claw through seven tutorial stages and a campaign mode with 34 stages across seven chapters.
- 23 kinds of playable crab, 48 different weapons and 11 unique battle arenas.
- A variety of matchmaking options including 1v1, 2v2, and offline and online co-op and versus battle modes.
- Unlock special skills like the fabled Kanihameha, devastating Crab Copter and more.
- Build the ultimate crab warrior – level up your crab, recruit new ones, and purchase deadly weapons!
- Use Joy-Con™ motion controls to freely manipulate limbs to punch, grab and flip your way to victory.
- Use Photo Mode to capture, share and immortalize epic confrontations and intense battles.