This past weekend, fans from around the world gathered in New York City to participate in the hit mobile game FINAL FANTASY® BRAVE EXVIUS®’s livestream event. There, SQUARE ENIX® announced several upcoming in-game promotions, events, and content updates for the game.
Black Friday promotions and activities:
- New Black Friday units Agent Olive, Doctor Aiden, Mastermind Xon and Operative Zyrus will be available to summon from November 28 until December 11. Each of these units has a brand-new Magnus Ability which is incredibly powerful but can only be used a limited number of times in battle.
- The Quest for the Chest Event will be available from November 28 until December 11, where players can obtain three pieces of limited-time equipment: Decoding Goggles, Spy of All Trades, Suit Up.
- Starting December 5 players can take on new a Trial boss, The Black Treasure, and obtain the three additional pieces of limited-time equipment: Encoding Wristwatch, Nanoweaved Vest, Locktek Cipher.
- From November 28 until December 11, all story NRG will be half-off, players can obtain 3-star Trust Moogles from a special summon using Friend Points and the Vault of Hidden Treasure will return.
- From November 28, three 10+1 Summon banners will be available, separated by roles (physical attacker, magic attacker and support), which guarantee one 7-star unit and a 100% STMR Moogle. Players can re-roll summons from each banner up to 9 times.
- A “Fountain of Special Items” bundle will be available for purchase through December 11, including 5,600 lapis, twenty 10% Trust Moogles (all), one 5-star + Guaranteed EX Ticket and much more. Additional limited-time Black Friday Special bundles will be available for purchase during this period.
Additional announcements regarding new content updates arriving soon include:
- Quality of life additions coming November 21:
- Maximum Gil cap will be increased from 100M to 200M
- Additional “Extra Challenges” will be added to the Chamber of Vengeful. Players can use up to 50 different units to earn Emblems, STMR Moogle Tickets and more.
- Other upcoming features:
- Fixed Party Battle – New game mode where players will have to use a fixed party to complete a quest. This new mode is slated to arrive in December.
- A new high difficulty Boss Quest using the Fixed Party Battle is also set to arrive in December.
- New Winter Holiday units Levinson and Lucas will arrive in December.
- World Story Quest Missions will arrive in January 2020. Players can clear these missions to obtain quest mission rewards, even if they were previously earned.
- New content, titled Dark Visions: The Advent of Chaos, will begin in 2020.
- The third season of story will begin in 2020. Along with new story quests, the story expansion will introduce new characters, a new world and players can see fan-favorite Fina as a Blue Mage.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store®, Google Play™, and on the Amazon App Store. The game is available in six languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional) and Korean.