Limited-Time Event, Co-Op Quests, Costume Bundles and Free Draw Campaigns Await All Players
In celebration of the upcoming release of the highly-anticipated FINAL FANTASY® VII REMAKE on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system on April 10th, SQUARE ENIX® invites players to enjoy new FINAL FANTASY VII-themed content in the popular mobile game, DISSIDIA® FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA™. From today through April 13, players can embark on new FINAL FANTASY VII-themed quests, limited-time co-op quests and access other special offers, including new gem and costume bundles.
Full details of the limited-time content follow below:
- Special Limited-Time Event: “Abyss: A New Episode”
- This FINAL FANTASY VII-themed event will feature challenging quest restrictions and enemy modifiers via Normal and Hard Modes.
- Limited-time event rewards include gems, armor tokens, power tokens, realization materials and much more.
- Gem and Costume Bundles
- Available bundles include a new CRISIS CORE® -FINAL FANTASY VII- inspired blue dress for Aerith, a FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN®-inspired outfit for Tifa and returning FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN-inspired outfit for Cloud.
- Co-op Quests
- Now to April 6: “March of the Machines”
- From March 31-April 13: “The Marauding Mimesis”
- Players can exchange tokens earned from completing these quests for power tokens, armor tokens, draw tickets and more.
- Draw Banners with First Multi-Draw Free
- The first banner, available now to April 6, features Cloud, Tifa and Aerith
- A second banner featuring three different characters will be available from March 31 to April 13.
- Other limited-time Spring promotions include:
- Co-op Stickers: New animated Kactuar stickers are available for purchase with Dissidia Points now through April 13.
- Special Chocobo panel missions
- 3x-Effect Support Item Sale
- 2x Rewards from Cycle Quests and 3x Rewards from Daily Missions are active now to April 14
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the Apple App Store® and on Google Play™. For the latest assets, please visit the press site at: http://sqex.to/Media.
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE will be available for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system on April 10, 2020.
The FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Demo is now available to PlayStation®4 system owners across the globe, allowing players to experience the opening chapter from the game. Those who download the demo before May 11, 2020 will also receive an exclusive PlayStation®4 system theme when the full game launches next month. To download the demo now, visit: http://sqex.link/FF7RDemo.