Eternity: The Last Unicorn is Out This Week on Xbox One
Get ready to strike out on the hunt for Elven immortality, because Eternity: The Last Unicorn lands on Xbox One tomorrow – Tuesday, April 16th – courtesy of 1C Entertainment and Void Studios. Available for $19.99 USD / 19,99 EUR, there’s still time to pre-order before launch has you diving into this old-school, Nordic adventure.
Over the course of your journey, you’ll search for the last unicorn, a wondrous creature that has been cursed, putting the long-standing immortality of the elven people at risk. Taking up arms as two unique characters – Aurehen, the young elf and Bior, the fierce viking – the future of elven society rests on your shoulders as you seek to lift this curse. Take up your bow or shield, wrap yourself in a cloak of nostalgia, and get ready to strike out into the untamed wilds!
- Two playable characters: The young elf, Aurehen, and the Viking, Bior – each with a unique backstory and character abilities.
- Over 12 hours of deep action-RPG gameplay to explore
- Fixed camera system reminiscent of old-school RPGs
- Skill, weapon, and ability progression tied into exploration and character growth
- Explore the large and beautiful realm of Vanaheim, a universe and culture inspired by Nordic folklore
- An original soundtrack built to convey both the Nordic and fantastical themes of Eternity
- Experience firsthand the kindness and wrath of the Gods of Nordic Mythology