Do not fret tired warrior, Valhalla may be closer than it appears!
Niffelheim, the widely-praised 2D action RPG from Ellada Games, is set to receive a major content update on PC on March 11, 2019. Like RPGs of old, Niffelheim features a heavy focus on resource gathering and crafting, along with immersive world exploration — all founded upon a rich storyline and immersive gameplay suited for even the noblest warriors of Asgard!
Niffelheim has earned itself a wealth of positive reviews and player testimonies and is now receiving an expansive content update that is sure to bring new and existing players hours of fresh fun. The update will bring revamped animations for each character, improved satiety duration, and boss/enemy rebalances, just to name a few of the impending changes. Along with the highly anticipated update, Ellada Games has also announced that Niffelheim will soon be making its way to console!
In Niffelheim, players take on the role of a brave warrior who has woefully fallen in battle. Instead of finding well-deserved tranquility in Asgard, his soul is imprisoned in the harsh, unforgiving world of Niffelheim. To survive the hostile surroundings, players must ransack neighboring lands, explore the most dangerous of dungeons, and keep their tortured soul alive long enough to find their way to glorious Valhalla!
What’s new in the Niffelheim content update:
- Balance updates to bosses and enemies alike! Loot has also been rebalanced with a new loot spawning system
- Action tips provided on-screen to provide a more comfortable and welcoming experience for new and returning players that can be disabled in the settings menu
- Never be hungry! Satiety has been rebalanced to ensure players’ stomachs stay fuller longer to keep starvation at bay
- All character animations have been reworked so each character will have a refreshing bit of individuality
- Enemy mobs and bosses have been randomly dispersed among dungeons so that each exploration is unpredictable and thrilling!