Transport Fever 2, the next great tycoon simulation game that lets you build a transportation empire to rival the ages, is coming to Steam on Dec. 11, 2019. Now Good Shepherd Entertainment and developer Urban Games bring you their biggest preview of the game yet with a massive new trailer showing off all the ways you can make your fortune creating elaborate transport routes and infrastructure over land, sea and air.
Transport Fever 2 gives you more than 170 years of real-world technology and history to design fantastic new worlds of transportation with a vastly improved feature set:
- Experience the greatest logistical challenges from 1850 to today across three unique story campaigns featuring voiceovers and cutscenes.
- Use over 200 realistically modeled vehicles from Europe, America and Asia, including trains, buses, streetcars, trucks, aircraft and ships, plus modular stations, airports and harbors.
- Track and manage your booming empire’s rise with intuitive construction tools and dynamic economy, transportation and city simulation systems.
- Let your creativity run wild through giant sandbox maps in free play mode.
- Choose from a diverse array of natural ecosystems, all rendered in exquisite detail.
- Create and share your own worlds, missions, landscapes, vehicles and more with the in-game map editor and extensive modding tools via Steam Workshop.
Transport Fever 2 is available to pre-order with a 10% pre-order discount from now until its launch on December 11. In addition, anyone who owns the original Transport Fever on Steam will automatically receive a special stackable 15% bonus discount for a combined 25% discount when pre-ordering: https://store.