Developer Fluxscopic and publisher tinyBuild are excited to announce that the top-down action-adventure Mayhem in Single Valley is going to be released on PC in 2020.
Mayhem in Single Valley is a thoughtful pixel-art action-adventure mixing an almost Zelda-like vast world with the supernatural retro feel of Stranger Things.
The game tells a story of a local boy Jack, who was supposed to leave home for a new life in the city, but the plans changed due to a series of earth-shattering events. The radioactive spillage mysteriously finds its way into the river, contaminating the surrounding fauna and making that somber suburbia a center of the apocalypse.
The game story unfolds throughout a wide variety of locations with dozens of unique physics and light puzzles and enemies with their motivations and fears that you may use to your adventure.
- Physics-based puzzles meet fast-paced action-adventure in the gorgeous pixel art.
- Go from downtown to the underground caves and from secret labs to the broken version of reality.
- Combine different food types, antidotes, and poisons to escape and/or manipulate crazed wildlife and bosses.
- Pull, push, drag, and generally fling items about your environment to solve puzzles and overcome obstacles.
- Enemies and NPCs have a variety of motivations and fears, use them to your advantage.
- Portable cassette player based soundtrack. You decide what music you’d like to accompany your battles.
- Plane crashes, car chases, making clones of yourself…
- Oh, did we already mention radioactive squirrels?