Mastiff and Calappa Games recently launched the physics-based 3D battle game Fight Crab on Nintendo Switch. Now the team is back with the third installment in their three-part series of live-action trailers celebrating the ridiculously over-the-top action of this intense claw-to-claw brawler.
As a giant crab, you’ll embark on a world tour of crustacean conquest, flipping over and pinning everything in your way in single-player and multiplayer game modes. Master classic fighting game moves like blocks and grabs, and unlock powerful new crabs and abilities with each win. Arm yourself with wild weapons like the whip sword, nunchaku, axe gun, chainsaw, beam saber, jet engines and more – everything needed to crush the living shell out of your opponents.
Fight Crab is available now on the Nintendo eShop. You can also purchase the physical Japanese version of the game on Nintendo Switch, which features full English language support along with its epic original soundtrack with exclusive obi, for $39.99 at PhysicalityGames.com.
- Claw through Campaign Mode with 34 stages across 7 chapters, plus 7 tutorial stages
- 23 types of playable crab, 48 different weapons and 11 unique battle stages
- A variety of matchmaking options including 1v1, 2v2, and offline and online co-op and versus battle modes
- Unlock special skills like the fabled Kanihameha, devastating Crab Copter and more
- Level up your crab, recruit new crabs, and purchase deadly new weapons to build the ultimate crab warrior
- Nintendo Switch Joy-Con™ motion controls let you freely manipulate limbs to punch, grab and flip your way to victory
- Use Photo Mode to capture, share and immortalize epic confrontations and intense battles