Featuring cross play, remastered 4K gameplay, and never before seen content, Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 have never tasted – or looked – better.
Team17 and Ghost Town Games have today announced that Overcooked! All You Can Eat is in development for PlayStation 5® and Xbox Series X with a release planned for later this year.
Overcooked!, Overcooked! 2, and every morsel of additional content released for both games are being blended together and remastered from the ground up in Overcooked! All You Can Eat. This delicious, definitive edition will include over 200 levels of culinary chaos, seven new levels, three new chefs, 60 frames per second gameplay with 4K resolution, and faster loading times. Content from Overcooked! has been rebuilt in the Overcooked! 2 engine, enabling levels from the original game to be played online for the very first time; Overcooked! All You Can Eat will also feature additional support for cross-platform multiplayer functionality.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat will also include new accessibility options and an assist mode, helping any wannabe master chef experience the heat of the kitchen. The assist mode will include options such as the ability to slow the timeouts on recipes, increase the duration of rounds, and the option to skip levels. The accessibility functions include a scalable user interface, dyslexic-friendly text, and colour blindness options.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat Key Features
- Remote cooking: Cross-platform, online multiplayer means sous chefs can jump in regardless of the platform they’re playing on
- Every mouthful: Includes every piece of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 content, remastered and available in 60 frames per second in 4K resolution
- Exclusive new kitchens & cooks: New levels, new chefs, and additional skins for every single chef – all exclusive to Overcooked! All You Can Eat
- Trophies/Achievements: Brand new trophy and achievement sets for players to unlock
- Cooking for all: Accessibility options and a new assist mode opens the game to more players than ever before.
Gemma Langford, Writer and Studio Manager, Ghost Town Games, said:
“Phil, Oli and I are thrilled to be working with Team17 once more to bring next-gen platform players fresh versions of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2. We’ve been overwhelmed by the support and love shown for the series and can’t wait to bring the chaos to new and experienced players alike.”
Max Everingham, Head of Publishing, Team17, said:
“Overcooked! continues to be an incredibly important series, one that millions of gamers have taken to their heart over the last few years – it’s a modern classic! For Overcooked! All You Can Eat, we wanted to make sure to deliver the definitive Overcooked! experience that brings every Overcooked! level online and looks and plays better than ever, so we hope so we hope players are ready to get back into the kitchen when the game launches later in the year.”
Overcooked! All You Can Eat will be available physically and digitally on PlayStation® 5 and Xbox Series X.