The definitive edition of the award-winning series will include new options so chefs of all skills can cook up a storm.
Team17 and Ghost Town Games have today announced that Overcooked! All You Can Eat, which launches later this year on next-generation consoles, will open the chaotic kitchens to more players of all abilities than ever before, offering both a brand-new assist mode and a platter of expanded accessibility options.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat’s assist mode will include a number of features that tweaks the experience, including the ability to increase level times; boost scores awarded for each meal; lengthen the recipe times; and the option to turn off the order expiration. Additionally, the game’s accessibility options will include the ability to activate dyslexia friendly text; include colour blind friendly chef indicators; and feature a scalable user interface.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat serves up the definitive edition of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2, and is being developed to take advantage of the new generation of consoles. In addition to featuring every single one of the 200-plus levels released on both titles and their libraries of post-launch downloadable content – each remade and remastered with a visual overhaul that delivers 4K resolution and 60 frames per second – the game features cross-play online multiplayer, new levels and chefs, and freshly baked achievements and trophies to unlock.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat Key Features
- Remote cooking: Cross-platform, online multiplayer means sous chefs can jump in regardless of the platform they’re playing on
- Every mouthful: Includes every piece of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 content, remastered and available in 60 frames per second in 4K resolution
- Exclusive new kitchens & cooks: New levels, new chefs, and additional skins for every single chef – all exclusive to Overcooked! All You Can Eat
- Trophies/Achievements: Brand new trophy and achievement sets for players to unlock
- Cooking for all: Accessibility options and a new assist mode opens the game to more players than ever before.