SQUARE ENIX® kicked off a special crossover collaboration between the popular mobile adventure RPG DRAGON QUEST® OF THE STARS™ and fan-favorite DISSIDIA® FINAL FANTASY® OPERA OMNIA™. Beginning today through November 10, players can take part in exciting events, new content and plenty of rewards.
Crossover collaboration content featured in DRAGON QUEST OF THE STARS includes:
- DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA Event Dungeons – Players can venture into special event dungeons and battle against Manikins of DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA bosses to earn exciting rewards.
- DFFOO Crossover Lucky Chest – For a limited-time, players can draw from special Lucky Chest banners to obtain collaboration-exclusive weapons and armour, including Cloud’s Buster Sword, Warrior of Light’s iconic armour and much more.
- Crossover Rewards – Players can earn crossover-exclusive stamps for use in multiplayer, Costume equipment, such as Mog’s Costume and more, from login bonuses and by unlocking special treasure boards.
- DFFOO Crossover Event Present – All players who login during the campaign period will be gifted 3,000 free gems, which is the amount of 10-Lucky Chest. Players can earn rare weapons and gear from it.
- Crossover Login Bonus –Starting from today, players can earn exciting rewards by logging in daily. Additionally, starting on October 30, players will be treated to another special login bonus to celebrate Halloween.
- Comeback Campaign – Players who return to the game during the crossover will be treated to a 10-day comeback login bonus, which contains keys to level up their character, a free Lucky Chest Ticket and more.
Additionally, crossover-exclusive stickers are available in DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA starting today, featuring art by the famous Japanese illustrator Kanahei for use in multiplayer co-op quests.
The global version of DRAGON QUEST OF THE STARS is developed and operated by KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD. and KOEI TECMO SINGAPORE Pte. Ltd. It is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the Apple App Store® and on Google Play™.
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the Apple App Store and on Google Play. For the latest assets, please visit the press site at: http://sqex.to/Media.