Stranded in the vast wilderness of an alien planet, you have only 168 hours left to survive. From the visionary team of Russian independent developers Enplex Games comes a new ambitious Exploration Survival project set in a Massive Multiplayer Online world. Population Zero blends the excitement of Exploration, the unpredictability of Survival games, the persistence of MMOs and the thrill of Session-based titles. Discover fantastic vistas, survive the hostile flora and fauna, engage in PvP battles, run for your life or get transformed into a nightmarish being. Population Zero offers an exciting adventure in an unfamiliar frontier with a captivating story, numerous NPCs and dozens of quests that will be enjoyed by Survival purists, Sci-fi fans and Exploration enthusiasts alike.
To Survive on Kepler Players Will:
- Make immediate decisions since time is running out;
- Explore every region to learn the truth about their mission’s true goal;
- Progress through a thrilling story-driven adventure;
- Defeat cunning beasts, traverse dangerous environments, escape or battle other players;
- Gather ample resources, craft vital gear and build shelters.
- Story-driven survival with a huge emphasis on exploration;
- A week-long session with an evident win condition;
- Unique character development progression based on Tech-tree and Perk systems;
- Account leveling with consistent unlocks in the form of new modes and session modifiers;
- Astonishing art-direction and atmospheric music;
- Variety of Biomes with a distinct look, feel and gameplay elements;
- Elaborate crafting system and addictive resource gathering;
- Skill-based non-target battle system with multiple hand weapons and substantial selection of both offensive and defensive moves;
- Randomized loot drop dependent on the player account level, skill, and gear rarity
Survival on Kepler is a race against time. Make the most of the remaining 168 hours, explore the world, uncover Kepler’s mysteries and live to tell the tale.