Independent games development studio Pixelatto release their critically acclaimed 2D nonlinear pixel-art platform puzzler Reventure on mobile (iOS and Android) today.
Reventure is a multi-awarded side-scrolling adventure platformer sporting the unique goal of finding all 100 endings as you set out on adventure again and again in a dense labyrinth of secrets and secondary routes.
Reventure, one of the greatest indie hits in 2019 for PC and Nintendo Switch, has got 3000+ Overwhelmingly Positive reviews on Steam, and it has been viewed over 25M times on YouTube and Twitch.
- One hundred different endings
- Lots of “Aha!” moments.
- A big bunch of unlockable stuff.
- Bazillions of secrets and pop-culture references.
- Time travel, battle royale fights, mimics, permadeath, shotguns, mining, resource gathering, base building, global leaderboards…
- Cutting humor.
- A beautiful OST featuring more than 15 original themes.
- The original concept was originated from a Ludum Dare game jam, where it scored 3rd place.
- It’s the first commercial game of the Spanish indie studio Pixelatto.
- The developers are inside the game. You can kill them if you don’t like something.
- The game was originally named “Lonk’s Adventure” but was changed to avoid possible legal issues and in response to players feedback.