Prepare for some egg-citing new updates to RollerCoaster Tycoon® Touch™! Easter is nearly here, and Atari® is celebrating the holiday in their popular theme park management game for iOS and Android devices! Break out the pastels and Easter Eggs, don your bunny ears and baskets, and get ready to add some serious springtime cheer to your park!
The spring cleaning is done and it’s time to decorate! For a limited time, RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch’s Easter Update adds thirty-one exclusive Easter-themed cards, a new legendary ride, plenty of chocolate, and much more!
What’s new in the RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch Easter Update:
- Enjoy a new park hub and surrounding environments decorated in full Easter spirit with chocolate and Easter Eggs galore.
- Collect 31 exclusive Easter cards, including a new themed ride, shop, food stand, entertainer, three new colors, 9 new decorations, and Easter-themed trains and stations.
- Collect all 9 Easter decorations before the end of the season to unlock the Easter fence, a new decoration that’s sure to give your guests all the springtime cheer!
- New Legendary building, The Butterfly Garden — this fun family ride has permanent durability, meaning no more breakdowns.
- Season Event Re-balance — Seasonal Card drop rate is consistent over all player levels, and the total amount of upgrades to complete Seasonal Event is reduced.
- Play the “Mini Coaster Canopy” Scenario — build coasters that are shorter in length but high in excitement so that you thrill your peeps without wasting their time.
Boasting over 22 million players since the game’s release in early 2017 on iOS and Android devices, RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch’s latest Easter update allows players to continue creating and customizing their dream parks to their heart’s desire — now with a touch of springtime cheer. The Easter update follows the cutesy Valentine’s Day update, the festive Winter Holiday update, the spooky Halloween update, a wet and wild Water Park expansion, and a culinary-themed content update created in partnership with TV personality and social media star Foodgod (Jonathan Cheban).
To download RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch, please visit: