Independent studio Mommy’s Best Games announces HD remastered versions of its classic action games starting with Shoot 1UP DX.
Shoot 1UP DX is an award-winning twist on the shmup formula: instead of hoarding each 1UP, you now may play all your ships at the same time. Starting with three ships, players can continue to build an armada of fighters, and deftly blast their way through 8 wild levels of alien forces.
“I’m very proud of the innovation the original Shoot 1UP brought to shoot-em up genre, and excited to re-release a Deluxe Version to modern consoles”, says Nathan Fouts lead designer and co-owner, of Mommy’s Best Games. “We’ve added two new levels, new bosses, and many more weird enemies, ensuring that even veteran players are in for plenty of surprises.”
- 1UPs instantly enter the action!
- Command up to 30 ships at the same time!
- 2 player local co-op play for 60 simultaneous player ship insanity!
- Contract your phalanx to dodge enemy fire, expand your ships to fire the PLASMA AUGER!
- Weapons upgrade as you collect more ships (And they downgrade when you lose them so stay sharp!)
- Sacrifice ships for a BULLET-VAPORIZING BOMB which increases in power the more ships you’ve collected!
- Hardcore? Crank up the difficulty and gameplay speed for THUMB-TWISTING maneuvers!
- Classic shmup design – 8 levels of alien-fighting action, ready for you to get your revenge!
- Deluxe Version includes 2 brand new levels, a dozen NEW ENEMIES, bosses, and more!