“We could have stopped the storm, when we still had the chance”: Three years after the Purity Wars, Nortander is facing a new era. Two new factions, the Dark Elves and the Dwarves, are here to change the destiny of Eo, and it’s up to you, a disgraced General, to take action. The stand-alone expansion SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest will be available May 28th, starting 6PM BST / 7 PM CEST / 10 AM PST on PC for an SRP of £19.99 | €24.99 | $24.99.
Already a hero of Eo? Get a 40% price cut on Soul Harvest on Steam if you own SpellForce 3. Your journey is about to begin? Get a 40% price cut on our bundle on Steam, including SpellForce 3 and SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest, for the complete experience.
Good things come in great packages: Don’t miss the improved Collector’s Edition, including:
- Original Game SpellForce 3
- Expansion Pack – Soul Harvest
- Sentenza Figurine 8 inch / 20 cm
- Official Soundtrack
- Godstone Amulet 2 inch / 5 cm
- Leather Bracelet
The SpellForce 3 Soul Harvest Limited Edition is available for an SRP of £74.99 | €79.99 | $79.99.
- Build distinct heroes through various options and combinations on a skilltree
- Lead your army to victory in a reworked sector-based RTS system
- Use unique mechanics of your army units to win epic battles
- Use flying units for even more advance tactics
- Epic fantasy soundtrack and bleeding edge top down graphics
- Each faction has two unique heroes that complement individual play styles
- A modern multiplayer lobby will allow easier matchmaking and ranked play
- Create your own maps with the powerful modding tools.
New features compared to SpellForce 3:
- All-new Campaign: Featuring new storyline with over 20 hours of content
- All-new abilities and skilltrees for even more diverse heroes
- All-new RTS Gameplay: Sector-based system with a focus on global resource distribution and unique faction mechanic
- Unique mechanics and unique unit kits make the races feel very diverse and offer replay-value in the campaign
- Flying units allow more tactical elements
- New factions: Dwarves and Dark Elves
- Overhauled UI makes the game more pleasant to look at and more readable
About SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest
Three years after the Purity Wars, Nortander is on the cusp of a new era.
However, things aren’t as peaceful as they seem – when the Queen calls you, a disgraced General, back to your homeland, you’re plunged in a war on many fronts: While a hatemonger threatens to tear apart the Dwarven realm, an enigmatic cult of Dark Elves harvests the souls of people for reasons unknown. Gather your allies and prevent a catastrophe.