Talk With Cakes and Fight Fridges! Couch Co-op Super Cane Magic Zero Release Date Announced!
Intragames Co. Ltd announced the release date for couch co-op, action arcade RPG Super Cane Magic ZERO, developed by Italian YouTube cartoonist Simone “Sio” Albrigi and Studio Evil. The game will be available in North America, Europe and Australia* on Steam, Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 digital services from May 30, 2019.
In Super Cane Magic ZERO, the world of WOTF is in danger after the village of Poptarts explodes, sparking a vegetable riot and leaving the world’s fate in the hands of a group of semi-naked people who have only just fallen from the sky. Start your adventure as Dude, Dudette or one of the many other wacky characters, find the dog, restore the Internet and save the day!
Super Cane Magic ZERO features a large, colourful gameworld developed in collaboration with the Italian cartoonist Sio, popular for his comic books and his hilarious videos on YouTube. On top of dozens of “hand-crafted” levels, the game also includes randomly generated dungeons and local PvP arenas. Players can fight solo or in local couch co-op up to four-players, find gear, eat bombs, crawl ridiculous dungeons and kill all the vegetables!
- More than 20 hours of crazy story and characters from YouTube cartoonist Simone “Sio” Albrigi
- Challenge your friends in eight furious local / multiplayer arenas
- Unlock more than 15 playable characters with crazy abilities
- Explore the world of WOTF and loot hundreds of randomised and unique items!
- Follow your tastes and find a balanced diet. Eat at least four types of rock!
- Choose what to believe in and make it real! Improve your abilities by unlocking 7 belief trees
- Couch big enough for four-players not supplied
Super Cane Magic ZERO is released digitally on May 30, 2019 for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and PC (Steam) for $24.99 NA / €24.99 EU / £22.49 UK.