The Apocalypse on Nintendo Switch™ continues with Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition
“Behind every mask there is a face, and behind that a story.”
― Marty Rubin
The war between Heaven and Hell is already menacing Earth. Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the second Horseman of the Apocalypse, is embarking on a quest to save the Earth and to redeem his brother’s name. Experience the story of the Horseman in the Mask on September 26th on Nintendo Switch™!
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition is already available for PC and consoles, and will be out on Nintendo Switch™ on September 26th for an SRP of £26.99 | €29.99, both digitally and in retail stores.
- Play Death: Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven and Hell.
- Epic Universe: Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad.
- Player Choice & Customization: Customize your experience with varied armor sets, weapons, and Skill Trees allowing players to create their own Death.
- Replay-ability: Explore a vast open world, complete dozens of side quests and customize your Death with a full leveling system, Skill Trees and endless equipment combinations.
- Traversal: Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before.
- Darksiders 2 with all DLC included and integrated into the game which offers a total playtime of more than 30 hours.
- Reworked and tuned game balancing and loot distribution.
- Improved Graphic Render Engine for higher visual quality especially in terms of lighting and shadows.
- Improved and reworked level, character and environment graphics.