Developer We’re Five Games and publisher tinyBuild are excited to announce that Totally Reliable Delivery Service is scheduled for simultaneous release on PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch on April 1.
Totally Reliable Delivery Service is a physics ragdoll game where you and up to three friends haphazardly delivery packages in an interactive sandbox world.
The world of Totally Reliable Delivery Service consists of 7 islands that all have their own deliveries, points of interest, and personality. With the world being so large, you will have tons of vehicles that will satisfy your need for speed… just mind the handling.
The game also consists of many unique deliveries and tasks that will prove to be an interesting challenge with physics and obstacles that will not work in your favor. Bringing your friends to help may or may not be to your advantage… Are they Totally Reliable?
The development team together with tinyBuild will attend PAX East in Boston. If you’re around, stop by to try the game and meet the team in person.
- Physics engine with hilarious ragdoll characters
- 1-4 Players Online & Splitscreen Multiplayer
- Host Public or Private lobbies to play with your friends
- Quick join into random public lobbies & make new friends
- 100+ Deliveries and Objectives
- 20+ Land, Air, and Sea Vehicles
- Countless combinations of character customization options
- Massive open world to explore & secrets to find