Bigben and KT Racing are happy to announce V-Rally 4’s imminent release for Nintendo Switch™. Enjoy all of V-Rally 4’s content on Nintendo Switch™, no matter where you are, and take your friends on in split-screen multiplayer with a Joy-Con in hand, in TV or handheld mode.
The first DLC, the Supercharge Pack, is now available on PlayStation®4, PC, and Xbox One. It lets you obtain 5 exclusive liveries for the most popular cars in V-Rally 4, which can be used in all game modes (quick party, online, and career):
· Porsche 911 RGT 997 (Rally)
· Volkswagen Polo RX (V-Rally Cross)
· Tatum Class 10 (Buggy)
· Volkswagen Polo R WRC (Rally)
· Ford Mustang Fastback (Extreme Khana)
This DLC is part of the Season Pass and players who purchased the Ultimate version will receive it automatically.
The next car will be available in December. It’s none other than the legendary Ford GT 2006 in Extreme Khana mode!
V-Rally 4 is available on PlayStation®4, PC, and Xbox One. V-Rally 4 will be released on Nintendo Switch™ on December 14th in the UK and February 5th, 2019 in the US.
- V-Rally mode: V-Rally’s Career mode represents the heart of the experience.
- Quick race: Quickly access all the game’s content (vehicles and environments), for all categories. There’s nothing better for training, testing vehicles, and getting used to their particularities.
- Multiplayer: Face an opponent in local split-screen multiplayer.
- 22 environments and Stage Generator: Numerous pre-generated tracks and the ability to drive randomly-generated special stages in Rally mode.
- Vehicle customisation: In Career mode, a livery editor allows you to completely customise your vehicle and give it the colours you want.
- More than 50 cars: Collect legendary historic (Lancia Delta S4, Porsche Carrera SC Safari, Mustang Fastback…) and modern (Ford Focus RS RX, MINI John Cooper Works, Volkswagen Polo R WRC…) cars